It’s getting warmer out there, but Jim and Bill set up five quick stages, so we could beat the heat of the day. All stages were ten rounds and had a bonus point for a first shot rifle hit.
- The dreaded ‘Gary’ on Stage One. Ninety seconds to engage the target from prone supported position.
- Targets at 400, 300 and 200yds. on Stage Two. Engage twice and move. And back again. From sitting supported position. No sight adjustment after the first shot.
- Sitting unsupported on Stage Three, engaging targets at 225, 175 and 200yds. with a Nevada Sweep.
- Stage Four started with six pistol rounds at a large 35yd. target. Then from standing position, alternate targets at 215 and 175yds.
- The tie breaker, Stage Five, started with the grenade pitch and then six pistol rounds at a medium target. Alternate targets at 220 and 160yds from standing position and then repeat from any unsupported position.
Possible high score of 70.
|1||Mac McAllister||Swedish Mauser M-96||6.5×55||53 (127.33 secs)|
|2||Jim Drulensky||Swedish Mauser M-96||6.5×55||53 (154.83 secs)|
|3||Steve Franks||Finn Nagant M-28/30||7.62x54R||52|
|4||Bobby Ramsay||Finn Nagant M-39||7.62x54R||48|
|5||Troy Payne||Springfield ‘03-A3||.30-06||46|
|6||Stephanie Weiss||Swedish Mauser M-96||6.5×55||45 (125.08 secs)|
|7||Bill Harty||Swedish Mauser M-38||6.5×55||45 (209.37 secs)|
|8||Steve Weiss||Springfield ‘03-A3||.30-06||44 (111.21 secs)|
|9||Justin Allred||Enfield No.4||.303 Brit||44 (186.38 secs)|
|10||Klaus Thoma||Springfield ‘03-A3||.30-06||43 (189.41 secs)|
|11||Gary Pfaff||Swiss K-31||7.5×55||43 (204.97 secs)|
|12||Dan Hong||Mosin Nagant M-91/30||7.62x54R||40|
|13||Bill Brizzee||Swedish Mauser M-38||6.5×55||38|
|14||English Andy||Enfield No.5||.303 Brit||37|
|15||Jake Jacobson||Finn Nagant M-91/30||7.62x54R||36 (135.18 secs)|
|16||Miguel Quintanilla||Remington ‘03-A3||.30-06||36 (166.61 secs)|
|17||Robert Fensterer||Enfield No.4 Mk.II||.303 Brit||34|
|18||Richard Kolkoski||Finn Nagant||7.62x54R||29|
|19||Richard Trees||Mauser K-98||8×57||26|
|20||Robert Rousseau||MAS Mle-36||.30 cal||24|
|21||Ryan Marterella||Ishapore No.2A1||.308||20|