This was the tenth and final match of our season. We were lucky again as far as the weather goes. It was sunny and warm for the whole match. We started an hour early to beat the heat. We had a good turnout and the match moved quickly and we finished up by 10:00am.
- The shooter started with a loaded Subgun and had to take out a series of partially obscured knockdown targets that were color coded.
- He then moved to position two and took out an assortment of steel dingers of a different color.
- He then moved to a third position and engaged another set of targets of another color.
- The range was reset for the second run.
- No team event was held this month.
Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos.
We will start a new season in September. Have a great Summer. I will send out a notification prior to the match. Date will be 09/09/18. See you then.
|Ben Post||Cory||44.18||1st “A”|
|John Wylie Jr.||UZI||53.36||1st “A”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12s||63.30|
|Jack Wylie||UZI||71.77||1st “B”|
|Dave White||Sterling||103.38||1st “C”|
|Ben Post||MP5||53.33||1st “A”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 38/44||66.24||1st “B”|
|Shawn McClelland||MP5||68.43||1st “C”|
|Ben Post||MP5||42.56||1st “A”|
|Matt Adams||MAX 31||61.39|
|Bill Waller||MAX 31||65.53|
|Mike Collander||M11 Lage||67.16||1st “B”|
|David Mills||M11 Lage||95.86||1st “C”|
|Ormar Lazo||Max Lage||110.75|