This month was the ‘Not Quite Annual 7.62×39 Only’ match. Five stages, all ten rounds.
- Stage One, from sitting unsupported position, a Nevada Sweep with targets at 300, 200 and 120yds.
- A shooter’s choice on Stage Two. Five rounds at a large 400yd. target from prone position, and then a choice to move to a smaller target, two points per hit.
- Another shooter’s choice on Stage Three. From sitting supported, alternate between targets at 300 and 160yds. Choice of a larger or smaller 300yd. target.
- From standing position on Stage Four, sweep targets at 225, 180 and 150 yds.
- Blow up the ammo dump to start Stage Five, with two soda can grenades. (Thank you, Joe !)Then engage a 20yd. pistol target, six rounds. Then from any unsupported position, engage targets at 120, 150 and 220 yds. in a double tap Nevada Sweep.
Possible high score of 70.
|1||English Andy||Czech VZ 52/57||45|
|3||Lou Panelli||Russian SKS||42 (66.91 secs)|
|4||Dan Hong||SKS||42 (89.99 secs)|
|5||Steve Franks||AK-47||40 (84.48 secs)|
|6||Marty Bridges||Yugo SKS||40 (146.38 secs)|
|8||Ron Jacobson||SKS||37 (103.16 secs)|
|9||Bobby Ramsay||SKS||37 (223.25 secs)|
|11||Bill Brizzee||Yugo SKS||34 (136.99 secs)|
|12||Richard Trees||SKS||34 (170.06 secs)|
|15||Tony Ramirez||AK-47||23 (112.01 secs)|
|16||Wayne Perry||SKS||23 (164.73 secs)|