DSRPC Tactical Precision Rimfire 22LR was formed to provide a safe enjoyable venue to promote the sport of tactical precision rifle shooting in Las Vegas for all interested parties utilizing the 22LR cartridge. A primary goal of these events is to expose youth shooters to the sport and allow it to grow for generations to come. The object of this organization shall be the encouragement and furtherance of organized marksmanship with a view toward a good knowledge of safe handling and proper care of firearms. It shall be our further objective and purpose to forward the development of these characteristics of honesty, good fellowship, self-reliance, self-discipline and team play, which are the essentials of good sportsmanship, and the foundation of true patriotism.
These matches are aligned with the NRL22 national series (www.nrl22.org) and will run the NRL22 stages to compare with shooters all across the country. These matches will submit scores to the NRL for scoring however you must be a NRL22 member to be counted for points nationally. The NRL course of fire will consist of two prone stages, one positional stage, one barricade stage and one wild card stage. Stage targets are a mixture of paper and steel with steel target sizes predominantly around two minutes of angle. NRL22 stages range from 25 yards to 100 yards, and local supplemental stages may go out as far as 150 yards.
Youth shooters must be 8 years or older to participate in these matches. Youth shooters MUST have a parent/guardian present and youth shooters MUST have a responsible adult present while the youth shooter is participating. Youth shooters need to be able to safety handle the rifle on their own so that they may conduct the course of fire safely. The responsible adult will be required to sign a waiver at time of registration in order for the youth to participate.
When: Fourth Saturday of each month as listed on the calendar.
Where: Range 7.
12201 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89135
|Non-DSRPC Member Fee To Get On Property||$5|
Timeline (Subtract one hour for 6AM opening):
|Cold Range Sight in Setup||7:00AM – 7:30AM|
|Registration/Inspection||7:30AM – 8:00AM|
|Safety Meeting||8:05AM – 8:15AM|
|Sight In||8:15AM – 8:45AM|
|Squad Leader Meeting||8:50AM – 9:00AM|
|COLD RANGE Final CoF Setup||8:50AM – 9:00AM|
|First Rounds Downrange||9:00AM|
- Timeline subject to change due to delays in course setup/help
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRESENT FOR THE SAFETY MEETING
NRL stages will be run first and then the local stages will be run.
- NO sky loading
- Accidental/Negligent discharge ends your day
- No required mag changes in any stages (10 round stages)
- Chamber flags are required (Cold range rules including sidearms apply)
- You MUST be on target pointed in a safe direction then bolt forward/safety off
- At the end of each stage mag out(remove all ammo), bolt back and chamber flag in (Did we mention you MUST have a chamber flag?)
- Everyone is responsible for safety and may call a cease fire
- Youth must have responsible adult present when shooting and waiver signed
Gear Restrictions if not stated in a stage description:
- 1 bag unless Stage Description states otherwise
- Sling allowed
- Bipod allowed
No tripod, shooting sticks, monopod.
MD public email: DSRPC.NRL22@gmail.com