Important information for our March 5, 2019, General Membership meeting. President Bloom will be accepting nominations for the following E-Board positions; President, Secretary, Chief Instructor, and Executive Range Officer.
The requirements to serve on the E-Board are; 1) being a member in good standing over the past 12 months. 2) having attended 7 or (60%) whichever is less of the General Member Meetings held between March 2018 and February 2019.
Please note the recommended process to ensure anyone nominated meets the qualifications for the E-Board.
1) Ask if the person is interested in serving on the E-Board
2) Email a request to verify eligibility to email@example.com. You will receive an email response verifying eligibility. Please send those requests prior to March 4th giving the Secretary time to verify eligibility.
3) Come to our March 5, 2019, General Member Meeting and when President Bloom calls for nominations please announce your nomination(s).
Date(s) – 14 February, Thursday
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- First Thursday of every month
- Setup starts at 8 am
- Match starts at 9 am
- Range returned to membership at 12 pm
TIME: SET-UP 8:00 am
- 22 CAL. RIFLE OFF THE SHELF
- COST NO MORE THAT $300.00
- STOCK BARREL
- STOCK TRIGGER
- NO UPGRADES TO RIFLE
- MAY ADD A SCOPE
- SCOPE MAY NOT COST MORE THAN $150.00
NO EXPENSIVE AMMO
BENCH-REST ARE SAND BAGS AND OR BIPOD ONLY
MAY USE A SPOTTING SCOPE ON TABLE
MATCH DIRECTOR: Steve & Stephanie Weiss