Desert Sportsman’s Rifle and Pistol Club is currently not accepting new membership applications.
Thursday, March 1st, 6:30pm, at the DSRPC Clubhouse
All attendees must present their membership card and photo ID.
General Meeting Agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call to Order/New Member Intro/
- General Comments – President, Howard Bloom
- Ballot Committee
- Reading of January/February 2018 GMM minutes – Secretary, Kevin Swope
- Approval of minutes by the membership
- Membership Services Report – Linda Rousseau
- Acting Treasurer’s Report: Kevin Swope
- Current Financial Status
- Chief Instructor Report – Rush Harkleroad
- Training update
- Range Maintenance Report – Joe Bognar
- Executive Range Officer Reports – Ken Champagne
- Proposal for concrete target slips on Ranges 2, 3 and 10
- Proposed By-laws changes – Andy Maline
- Vice President Report – Arlan Levitan
- Spring Swap Meet Update
- Nominations for By-laws Committee
- Nominations for 7/2018-6/2020 Executive Board Positions
- Vice President
- Old Business – Discussion under Robert’s Rules of Order
- New Business – Discussion under Robert’s Rules of Order
- Retention of Risk Management consultants Reisman-Sorokac
Range 4 is open to handgun shooters on the weekends. It is expected to remain open all day within the next several weeks.
Range 7 will open to the membership on Thursday February 8th to 22lr Shooters ONLY. See posted range rules.
Range SOP’s and Range Specific Rules
Range SOP’s and Range Specific Rules are posted in the Information Center in front of the Clubhouse.