Thursday, May 3rd, 6:30pm, at the DSRPC Clubhouse
All attendees must present their membership card and photo ID.
General Meeting Agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call to Order/New Member Intro/
- General Remarks – President, Howard Bloom
- Ballot Committee
- Executive Board Vacancies
- Reading of April 2018 GMM minutes – Acting Secretary, Arlan Levitan
- Approval of minutes by the membership
- Membership Services Report – Linda Rousseau
- Treasurer’s Report: Kevin Swope
- April 2018 Financial Status/Update
- Chief Instructor Report – Rush Harkleroad
- Training update
- Family Day at the Range on May 5th
- Range Maintenance & Construction Report – Joe Bognar
- Sergeant At Arms Reports – Andy Maline
- Proposed By-laws changes
- Comments for General Membership
- Vice President Report – Arlan Levitan
- Additional Summer Range Hours
- Spring Swap Meet (May 12) Final Update
- Old Business – Discussion under Robert’s Rules of Order
- New Business – Discussion under Robert’s Rules of Order
- Ray Lehman – Pending Gun Legislation Report
The DSRPC Executive Board has the following vacancies:
- Executive Range Officer
Pursuant to the bylaws, nominations for, and election of, candidates to these open positions will be done at DSRPC’s June 2018 General Membership Meeting.
The DSRPC Bylaws Committee has proposed changes to the club’s bylaws.
If you have any questions concerning the changes, come to the next General Membership Meeting.