This was the ninth match of the season and was a Subgun only match. We got lucky again with the weather as it was sunny and cool with little wind. This match required movement and magazine changes.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a loaded Subgun behind a table and took out steel knockdowns and a steel dinger in a specific order.
- You then moved to another position and took out steel dingers in another specific order.
- The shooter then moved to another position and took out more steel knockdowns and a stop plate in another specific order.
- You reloaded as necessary.
- The range was reset for the second run.
As it was Mother’s day there was no team event and we finished before noon. The classes will be reassessed before next months match and a notice will be sent out before the match. The new unlimited class was well received but we may have to limit the entries to only 2 classes per shooter for the sake of time.
Next month will be our last match for the season and will be a Subgun Only match. Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also. Match will be on 5/8/17 at 0900 setup at 0800. See you then.
|Bill Waller||Max 31||64.12||1st “A”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12||68.51|
|Shawn McClelland||MP5||98.33||1st “B”|
|Andy Wade||M16 9mm||107.69|
|Gary Pfaff||S&W 76||142.87|
|Matt Adams||UZI||70.33||1st “A”|
|Joe White||MP5||99.68||1st “B”|
|Ben Post||Cory||53.19||1st “A”|
|Joe White||Zippy||90.78||1st “B”|
|Ben Post||MP5||58.97||1st “A”|
|Bill Waller||MAX 31||61.17|
|Shawn McCelland||MP5||66.44||1st “B”|
|Matt Adams||M11 Lage||68.99|
This was the eighth match of the season and was our Annual Three Gun Match. We got lucky again with the weather as they were calling for strong winds. It turned out unseasonably cool but pleasant with some breezes. This three gun match required movement and magazine changes.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a loaded handgun behind a table and took out the plate rack in a specific order.
- You then picked up your shotgun and took out 4 clays and a popper.
- The falling popper activated a clay target thrower and a flying clay had to be hit.
- The course was then reset for the sub gun portion.
- The shooter started with a loaded sub gun and took out clays, the plate rack and a popper.
- You then reloaded and moved to another position and engaged several steel dinger plates.
- The shooter then did a magazine change and moved to another position to engage several steel dingers and knockdowns.
- As the three gun match is time consuming there was no team event.
Next month will be a Subgun Only match and we will also include a new unlimited class in which you may use drums and extended mags with no required reloads. Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also. Match will be on 5/8/17 at 0900 setup at 0800. See you then.
|Ben Post||MP5||38.95||1st “A”|
|Bill Waller||Max 31||43.86|
|Richard Jones||Max 31||50.87|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12||52.48||1st “B”|
|Gary Pfaff||S&W 76||62.15|
|Scott Callahan||UZI||66.05||1st “C”|
|Randy Lovstuen||MAC 10||DNF|
|Ben Post||HK94||54.17||1st “A”|
|Joe White||MP5||94.99||1st “B”|
|Ben Post||Cory||31.68||1st “A”|
|Irv Falkoff||Buzzy||48.45||1st “B”|
|John Wylie Jr.||LJ||54.06|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||LJ||105.41|
This was the seventh match of our season and the weather was absolutely perfect again. Warm temperatures and no wind. This was our annual Belt Fed Bowling Pin Match. We had a good turnout and the match moved quickly.
There were three main classes for this match. Belt Fed, Assault Rifle and Subgun. The match was very simple. Take out 20 bowling pins in the fastest possible time. Matt Babb won the Belt Fed class with his beautiful M240. A Mad Minute event followed the main match which was great fun.
Don’t forget to check out and register on our new website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Some great video and photos were taken and I hope they are posted.
Next month will be a THREE GUN match. You will need a Center fire pistol, a Shotgun with bird shot ONLY and a Subgun.
Date will be 4/9/17. Setup at 0800 and the match will start at 0900. See you then.
|Irv Falkoff||Buzzy||11.44||1st “A”|
|Irv Falkoff||M16 9mm||14.71||1st “A”|
|Matt Adams||M11||28.48||1st “B”|
|Gary Pfaff||S&W 76||36.61|
|Matt Babb||MP5||43.02||1st “C”|
|Matt Babb||M60E6||18.69||1st “A”|
|Dave White||M2||76.08||1st “B”|
|Matt Babb||M240B||13.43||1st “A”|
|Scott Rockwell||1919A4||28.42||1st “B”|
|John Wylie Jr.||MG08||35.76|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||MG08||45.98||1st “C”|