Weather guy said 7 to 15 mph winds. Yeah, if you added both those numbers together you might have been close to what the shooters experienced. More like 25 mph winds. Gads I love those weather forecasters.
We had 5 intrepid souls brave the gale force winds and take their shots.
Here are the results:
- Will Robinson with a 25 out of 40 and 2 chickens.
- Marc Pinjuv with an 18 out of 40 with 3 chickens with a borrowed rifle.
- Richard Trees with an 18 out of 40 and 1 chicken.
- Wes Bayles with a 6 total.
- Bob Hover with a 5 total and a new load.
One shooter commented that this wasn’t his worst score yet, but he was still working on it.
I love a sense of humor!
Sorry about the delay folks but we hat to get ready for the Pala Shoot in good ol CALIFORNIA. This is a shoot that you really need to attend once in your shooting career. but enough. Low turnout but lotsa fun! In other news, we are installing new targets on range 9. There is a white gong at 550 yards that sounds real well with lead bullets, not so well with hi-power and new small plates at 550 and 420. These will test your skill.
Here are the shoot results:
|Will Robinson||19×40 with one chicken|
|Wally Pinjuv||19×40 with no chickens|