This was the sixth match of the season. This was our annual St. Valentine’s day Thompson Subgun match and required movement and magazine changes. We got lucky again with the weather. It was warm, clear and sunny with absolutely no wind. There was a special class included for all Thompsons.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a loaded Subgun and took out an array of heart shaped paper and steel targets.
- The shooter then moved to position 2 and had to shoot more steel targets and the giant swinger. If the shooter got a full revolution it was a ten second bonus.
- The shooter then moved to position 3 but had to engage another target between positions.
- The shooter then shot another steel array in the shape of a heart. You reloaded as necessary.
- The range was reset for the second run with all targets lined up in a row like that fateful day several years ago in Chicago.
There was no team event . We thank all you guys that helped setting targets and kept the match moving. Also I want to thank everyone who gives us a hand with setup and teardown.
Next month will be our annual belt fed bowling pin match. There will be 3 classes. Belt Fed, Full Auto Assault Rifles and Subguns. There will be NO MAGAZINE Restrictions so Drums are OK. All Sights are OK. No Restrictions. Date will be 03/11/18 at 0900. Setup at 0800.
Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also. It is a private group so contact Ben Post or Jr. to get signed up.
|Ben Post||MP5||37.69||1st “A”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12S||44.59||1st “B”|
|Matt Adams||UZI||51.97||1st “A”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 38A||68.14||1st “B”|
|Irv Falkoff||Buzzy||29.48||1st “A”|
|Ben Post||MP5||20.77||1st “A”|
|Mike Collander||MAX 11||38.65||1st “B”|
|Matt Adams||Lage 31||40.69||1st “C”|
|Joe White||Mac 10 Lage||51.73|
|Tony Dee||M1A1||48.58||1st “A”|
|Joe Nicola||1928||73.50||1st “B”|
|Joe White||1928||88.42||1st “C”|