This was the fifth match of the season. This was a Subgun only match and required movement and magazine changes. We got lucky again with the weather. We are blessed to live here as it was perfect. It was warm, clear and sunny with absolutely no wind.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a loaded Subgun and took out an array of paper and steel targets.
- The shooter then moved to position 2 and had to shoot more steel targets.
- The shooter then moved to position 3 but had to engage another target between positions.
- The shooter then shot another steel array before engaging the stop plate.
- You reloaded as necessary.
- The range was reset for the second run.
The course was simple but the shooters had several penalties because of the paper targets. There was no team event .
We thank all you guys that helped setting targets and kept the match moving. Also I want to thank everyone who gives us a hand with setup and teardown.
Next month will be our annual St. Valentines Thompson match so dust off those choppers and have some fun. Date will be 02/11/18 at 0900. Setup at 0800.
Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also. It is a private group so contact Ben Post or Jr. to get signed up.
|Ben Post||MP5||49.84||1st “A”|
|Dave White||Sterling||78.61||1st “B”|
|Patrick Enright||UZI||93.70||1st “C”|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||UZI||126.42|
|Matt Adams||UZI||60.98||1st “A”|
|Mac MacAllister||MP40||100.62||1st “B”|
|Erol Welshons||M16 9mm||101.70|
|Andy Wade||MP40||141.34||1st “C”|
|Ben Post||Cory||38.47||1st “A”|
|Ben Post||MP5||47.27||1st “A”|
|Matt Adams||Lage 31||66.44||1st “B”|
|Patrick Enright||MP5K||73.93||1st “C”|
|Joe White||Mac 10 Lage||106.19|