This was the first match of the season after the Summer break. We hope everyone had a great Summer. This was a Subgun only match and required movement and magazine changes. We got lucky again with the weather as it was sunny and warm with no wind.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a loaded Subgun in a shoot box and took out two outside dingers before engaging two steel knockdowns.
- You then moved to another position and did the same thing.
- The shooter then moved to another position and took out more steel knockdowns.
- Shooter then moved to another box and again took out two outside dingers before engaging a plate rack, on to the final position and again two steel dingers and the Texas star.
- You reloaded as necessary.
- The range was reset for the second run.
There was no team event as we were running slow. Our Chief target setter had to work her real job and couldn‘t make it so the target setting took MUCH longer that normal. We thank the guys that helped and kept the match moving or we would still be there.
We shot the new classes and now include “Optic”, “Stock”, “.22” and “Unlimited”. The new Unlimited class was well received and I think it will be very popular. Also I want to thank everyone who gives us a hand with setup and teardown.
Next month will be a Subgun and Pistol match. Date will be 10/08/17 at 0900. Setup at 0800. Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also.
|Ben Post||MP5||83.84||1st “A”|
|John Wylie Jr.||UZI||84.59|
|Irv Falkoff||M16 9mm||87.66||1st “B”|
|Erol Welshons||Sterling||112.30||1st “C”|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||UZI||112.54|
|Robin Lancaster||M6||103.27||1st “A”|
|Erol Welshons||M16 9mm||131.06|
|Etsuo Morohoshi||MP5||131.86||1st “B”|
|George AcAlpine||STEN||168.97||1st “C”|
|Ben Post||Cory||72.31||1st “A”|
|Ben Post||MP5||61.20||1st “A”|
|Irv Falkoff||M16 9mm||83.05||1st “B”|
|Joe White||Mac 10 Lage||134.02|