Rain, rain and more rain when we were getting ready for the match. Luckily it eased off as we started to shoot. Five stages, all ten rounds, starting with:
- Stage One. From prone supported position, a ‘shoot-til-you-hit, shoot-til-you-miss’ scenario, with a medium and small target at 300yds.
- Sitting supported on Stage Two, with targets at 200, 300 and 400yds. Hit twice and move.
- Sitting supported again on Stage Three, with targets at 150 and 250yds. Another ‘shoot-til-you-hit, shoot-til-you-miss’ scenario.
- Six pistol rounds to start Stage Four, at a large 35yd. target. Then from standing position, another ‘shoot-til-you-hit, shoot-til-you-miss’ scenario, with targets at 150 and 225yds.
- The tie breaker, Stage Five, started with the grenade pitch and then six pistol rounds at a 35yd. medium target. Our final ‘shoot-til-you-hit, shoot-til-you-miss’ scenario with targets at 160 and 220yds. First five rounds from sitting unsupported position, a mandatory reload and the next five from prone supported.
Possible high score of 65.
|1||Jim Drulensky||Swedish Mauser M-96||6.5×55||51|
|2||Dustin Sherrick||Swedish Mauser||6.5×55||49|
|3||Dale Sherrick||Swedish Mauser||6.5×55||48|
|4||Joe Brennan||Ishapore No.2A||.308||46|
|5||Marty Bridges||Yugo Mauser M-48A||8×57||44|
|6||Michael Hymer||Zastava Mauser K-98||8×57||42|
|7||Jake Jacobson||Chilean Mauser M-1912||7×57||41 (156.11 secs)|
|8||Matt Jensen||Springfield ‘03-A3||.30-06||41 (337.57 secs)|
|9||Miguel Quintanilla||Eddystone M-1917||.30-06||40|
|10||Bill Brizzee||Swedish Mauser M-96||6.5×55||39 (151.25 secs)|
|11||English Andy||Enfield No.5 Mk.1||.303 Brit||39 (226.82 secs)|
|12||Walt Robak||Mauser K-98||.308||38 (167.09 secs)|
|13||Lou Panelli||Yugo Mauser M-48||8×57||38 (202.57 secs)|
|14||Steve Weiss||Swiss K-31||7.5×55||36|
|16||Mitch Fadem||Swedish Mauser M-96||6.5×55||30 (202.47 secs)|
|17||Wayne Perry||Czech Mauser VZ-24||.308||30 (208.48 secs)|
|19||Keith Smith||Remington ‘03-A3||.30-06||25|