This was the tenth and final match of the season before the Summer break. This was a Subgun only match and required movement and magazine changes. We got lucky again with the weather as it was sunny and cool with little wind.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a loaded Subgun behind a table and took out a steel plate rack.
- You then moved to another position and took out steel knockdowns in another specific order.
- The shooter then moved to another position and took out more steel knockdowns.
- Shooter then moved to a barricade and after transitioning the gun to the weak side engaged steel dingers.
- You reloaded as necessary.
- The range was reset for a second run.
There was no team event and we finished before noon. The classes were reassessed and now include “Optic”, “Stock”, “.22” and “Unlimited”. The new unlimited class was well received and I think it will be very popular.
I want to thank Jack and Jr. along with Mikayla for all their help and support. Also I want to thank everyone who gives us a hand with setup and teardown. Have a great Summer and we will see you all in September.
Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also.
|John Wylie Jr.||UZI||50.63||1st “A”|
|Lee Chavez||MP5||63.74||1st “B”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12||79.65|
|Dave White||M3A1||82.94||1st “C”|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||UZI||100.74|
|Matt Adams||UZI||64.30||1st “A”|
|Erol Welshons||M16 9mm||96.36||1st “B”|
|Irv Falkoff||Buzzy||72.31||1st “A”|
|Ben Post||MP5K||48.38||1st “A”|
|Greg Palutz||M11 Lage||48.75|
|Matt Adams||M11 Lage||51.72|
|Bill Waller||M11 Lage||52.54||1st “B”|
|Tom Wright||M11 Lage||60.97|
|Andy wade||M16 9mm||62.70|
|Joe White||Mac 10||118.08|
|Erica Arballo||M11 Lage||140.52|