This was the ninth match of the season and was a Subgun only match. We got lucky again with the weather as it was sunny and cool with little wind. This match required movement and magazine changes.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a loaded Subgun behind a table and took out steel knockdowns and a steel dinger in a specific order.
- You then moved to another position and took out steel dingers in another specific order.
- The shooter then moved to another position and took out more steel knockdowns and a stop plate in another specific order.
- You reloaded as necessary.
- The range was reset for the second run.
As it was Mother’s day there was no team event and we finished before noon. The classes will be reassessed before next months match and a notice will be sent out before the match. The new unlimited class was well received but we may have to limit the entries to only 2 classes per shooter for the sake of time.
Next month will be our last match for the season and will be a Subgun Only match. Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also. Match will be on 5/8/17 at 0900 setup at 0800. See you then.
|Bill Waller||Max 31||64.12||1st “A”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12||68.51|
|Shawn McClelland||MP5||98.33||1st “B”|
|Andy Wade||M16 9mm||107.69|
|Gary Pfaff||S&W 76||142.87|
|Matt Adams||UZI||70.33||1st “A”|
|Joe White||MP5||99.68||1st “B”|
|Ben Post||Cory||53.19||1st “A”|
|Joe White||Zippy||90.78||1st “B”|
|Ben Post||MP5||58.97||1st “A”|
|Bill Waller||MAX 31||61.17|
|Shawn McCelland||MP5||66.44||1st “B”|
|Matt Adams||M11 Lage||68.99|