This was the eighth match of the season and was our Annual Three Gun Match. We got lucky again with the weather as they were calling for strong winds. It turned out unseasonably cool but pleasant with some breezes. This three gun match required movement and magazine changes.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a loaded handgun behind a table and took out the plate rack in a specific order.
- You then picked up your shotgun and took out 4 clays and a popper.
- The falling popper activated a clay target thrower and a flying clay had to be hit.
- The course was then reset for the sub gun portion.
- The shooter started with a loaded sub gun and took out clays, the plate rack and a popper.
- You then reloaded and moved to another position and engaged several steel dinger plates.
- The shooter then did a magazine change and moved to another position to engage several steel dingers and knockdowns.
- As the three gun match is time consuming there was no team event.
Next month will be a Subgun Only match and we will also include a new unlimited class in which you may use drums and extended mags with no required reloads. Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also. Match will be on 5/8/17 at 0900 setup at 0800. See you then.
|Ben Post||MP5||38.95||1st “A”|
|Bill Waller||Max 31||43.86|
|Richard Jones||Max 31||50.87|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12||52.48||1st “B”|
|Gary Pfaff||S&W 76||62.15|
|Scott Callahan||UZI||66.05||1st “C”|
|Randy Lovstuen||MAC 10||DNF|
|Ben Post||HK94||54.17||1st “A”|
|Joe White||MP5||94.99||1st “B”|
|Ben Post||Cory||31.68||1st “A”|
|Irv Falkoff||Buzzy||48.45||1st “B”|
|John Wylie Jr.||LJ||54.06|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||LJ||105.41|