Wind, wind and more wind for this month’s match. A small but determined bunch of shooters took on the five stages Jim and Bill had set up. All ten rounds unless otherwise stated.
- To start, a mad minute on Stage One. From prone supported position, engage a single 250yd. target. Fifteen rounds maximum.
- Sitting supported on Stage Two, with a ‘shoot-til-you-hit-then-move’ scenario. Targets at 200, 300 and 400yds. No sight adjustment after the first shot.
- A Nevada Sweep on Stage Three, engaging three different shaped targets at 200, 150 and 200yds. From sitting unsupported position.
- Stage Four started with six pistol rounds at a large 35yd. target. Then from standing position, alternate targets at 200 and 150yds.
- The tie breaker, Stage Five, started with the grenade pitch and was followed by six pistol rounds at a small 35yd. target. Then five rounds at a 220yd. target from sitting supported position. A mandatory reload, and, using your weak side, engage a single 160yd. target.
Possible high score of 70.
|1||English Andy||Enfield No.4 Mk.I||.303 Brit||48|
|2||Jim Drulensky||Swedish Mauser M-96/38||6.5×55||46|
|3||Michael Hymer||Zastava Mauser M-98k||8×57||40|
|5||Travis Lindsey||Swedish Mauser M-96||6.5×55||37|
|6||Tim Earobacci||Swedish Mauser||6.5×55||35|
|7||Marshall Wirig||Yugo Mauser M-24/47||8×57||31|
|8||Lou Panelli||Swiss K-31||7.5×55||30|
|9||Brenden Carbonell||Springfield M-1903||.30-06||29|
|10||Bill Brizzee||Swedish Mauser M-96/38||6.5×55||28|
|11||Richard Kolkoski||Smith Corona ‘03-A3||.30-06||24|
|12||Bruce Henry||Ishapore No.2A||.308||18|
|13||Robert Christiansen||Mauser K-98||8×57||17|
|14||Miguel Quintanilla||Mauser||.308||12 (DNF)|
|15||Gary Pfaff||Mauser M-27/44||.308||10|