This was the fourth match of the season and was a Subgun Only match. The weather was unseasonably pleasant with warm temperatures and sun. This was a very involved Subgun match that required movement and Magazine changes.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a unloaded Subgun behind a table and moved to a shooting position and took out 3 Paper and a steel target in a specific order.
- You then reloaded and moved to another position and engaged several steel plates in another specific order.
- Another magazine change and position to engage the traditional steel target Christmas tree.
- The range was reset for the second run.
- A Team Event followed the main match.
Next month will be a Subgun only match. Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Jr. also set up a Face Book page for us, so you can check that out also. Match will be on 1/ 8/17 at 0900 setup at 0800. See you then.
|Ben Post||MP5||73.30||1st “A”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12||75.68|
|Irv Falkoff||M16 9mm||86.65||1st “B”|
|Joe White||M10||102.48||1st “C”|
|John Wylie Jr.||M11||107.23|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||M11||114.38|
|Gary Pfaff||MAX 11||117.53|
|Ben Post||HK94||75.34||1st “A”|
|Joe White||MP5||106.41||1st “B”|
|Ben Post||Cory||46.27||1st “A”|