This was the second match of the season. The weather was perfect with warm temperatures and sun. This was a very involved Subgun and Pistol match. Magazines were reloaded as needed.
- At the first stage the shooter started with a pistol behind a table and took out a Plate Rack.
- You then moved to another Plate Rack and engaged that one.
- You had the option to engage a long pistol target for a 10 second bonus. Some people had great difficultly doing this.
- Shooter then picked up their pre-staged sub gun and moved to the next position and took out 10 steel knockdowns, reloading as needed.
- Shooter then moved to another position and had to shoot steel dingers.
- Moving to another position the shooter had to take out the final array of steel and then engage the stop plate.
- The range was reset for the second run. It was a fun match and very challenging.
Next month will be our annual 3 gun match. You will need a Center fire Handgun, a Shotgun with birdshot only and a Subgun. Don’t forget to check out and register on our website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos.
Match will be on 11/13/16 at 0900 setup at 0800. See you then.
|Ben Post||MP5||83.47||1st “A”|
|Richard Jones||Max 31||86.52|
|Dave White||M3A1||95.82||1st “B”|
|John Wylie Jr.||UZI||100.38|
|Andy Wade||M16 9mm||105.96|
|Bill Waller||M11||107.05||1st “C”|
|Mikayla Nebel||Beretta 12||111.74|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||UZI||142.40|
|Andy Wade||STEN||82.96||1st “A”|
|Dave White||MP40||118.30||1st “B”|
|Ben Post||Cory||64.41||1st “A”|
|Richard Jones||UZI||109.29||1st “B”|