Weather guy said 7 to 15 mph winds. Yeah, if you added both those numbers together you might have been close to what the shooters experienced. More like 25 mph winds. Gads I love those weather forecasters.
We had 5 intrepid souls brave the gale force winds and take their shots.
Here are the results:
- Will Robinson with a 25 out of 40 and 2 chickens.
- Marc Pinjuv with an 18 out of 40 with 3 chickens with a borrowed rifle.
- Richard Trees with an 18 out of 40 and 1 chicken.
- Wes Bayles with a 6 total.
- Bob Hover with a 5 total and a new load.
One shooter commented that this wasn’t his worst score yet, but he was still working on it.
I love a sense of humor!