This was the fourth match of our season and the weather was absolutely perfect. This was a Subgun match with mandatory reloads.
- Shooter started with a grenade that had to be tossed into a bunker.
- If successful, five seconds were taken off your time.
- The shooter then picked up his pre-staged sub gun and loaded it from the body and took out some Santa Zombie targets.
- Shooter then moved to another position and took out an array of steel dinger targets, reloaded again and moved to the final stage where a Christmas Tree array of steel knockdown targets were engaged.
- The course was reset for the second run.
A two man team event was held after the main match. Don’t forget to check out and register on our new website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos.
Next month will be a Subgun and Rifle match. You will need a Centerfire rifle and Subgun.
Date is 01/11/15. See you then.
|Jack Wylie Sr.||LJ||73.49||1st “A”|
|John Wylie Jr.||LJ||78.32|
|Irv Falkoff||M 16 9mm||79.51||1st “A”|
|Matt Babb||M16 9mm||106.78||1st “B”|
|Patrick Enright||MP5 SD||117.68|
|Bill Waller||Max 31||118.11|
|Lee Chavez||UZI||125.14||1st “C”|
|Gary Pfaff||S&W 76||155.21|
|Ben Post||HK94||85.76||1st “A”|
|Randy Loustuen||MP5||170.65||1st “B”|