This was the third match of our season and the weather was absolutely perfect. This was a two gun match using a handgun and sub-gun. Jr. came up with a great course of fire.
- Shooter started with the handgun and engaged the Texas Star.
- The Shooter then picked up his pre-staged sub-gun and moved to another position and take out an array of steel knockdown targets.
- The course was reset for the second run an the shooter had the option of still using the handgun or shooting the complete course with the sub gun.
- If you chose the handgun a 12 second bonus was taken off your time.
- A two man team event was held after the main match with one shooter using the handgun and the other with the sub gun.
Don’t forget to check out and register on our new website at www.vegasshooters.net for updates and photos. Next month will be a Subgun only match with mandatory reloads. Date is 12/14/14. See you then.
|Irv Falkoff||Buzzy||60.39||1st “A”|
|John Bagakis||Thureon||39.27||1st “A”|
|Andy Wade||M16 9mm||42.42|
|Ben Post||Max 31||46.28|
|Tom Wright||Max 31||51.16||1st “B”|
|Matt Adams||Max 31||52.60|
|John Wylie Jr.||UZI||57.97|
|Matt Babb||M16 9mm||71.82|
|Jack Wylie Sr.||UZI||77.29||1st “C”|
|Gary Pfaff||S&W 76||91.50|
|Bill Waller||Max 31||DNF|
|Andy Wade||Sterling||61.20||1st “A”|
|Randy Loustuen||MP5||88.03||1st “B”|
|Carl Starkey||Sterling||121.36||1st “C”|
|Dave White||MP 40||137.88|
|Matt A.||Irv||Andy W.||Jr.||Ben||Matt B.|
|Dave L.||Pat E.||Gary||Tom W.||John J.||Brian R.|