In Memory of Lawrence Devirgiliis
The E-Board expresses with deep regret that a long time member Lawrence Devirgiliis passed away on 7/7/2014.
Our condolences to the family.
Attend The Next General Members Meeting
Tuesday, August 5th, 7:00pm, at the DSRPC Clubhouse
General Meeting Agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Meeting called to order by President Bobby Barbera.
- Secretary read the minutes from the last general meeting.
- Bobby any new members, please stand & “SHOUT OUT” your name.
- Bobby announcement of an E-Board member resignation.
- Bobby E-Board is considering on having the “Lead” removed from the berms at no cost to the club.
- Terry match directors, renewals NRA banner. Caps & Patches & suggestion Box.
- Howard SOP’s, security office, any other updates.
- Joe V.P. & maintenance.
- Jerry what’s happening on ranges 2-10. Any bids out for range work. Archery & Trap ranges?
- Martha Orientation class update.
- Linda member services update.
- Andrew website any updates.
Effective Immediately 50 BMG Is Prohibited On All Ranges
For safety reasons the E-Board has voted to immediately
stop the use of .50 BMG caliber firearms on all ranges.
Except for special events approved by the E-Board.
Reminder To All Members
Please use wooden wedges to secure your target, rather than using rocks!
The wedges are available on request at the guard-shack.
Volunteer Needed To Work The Security Gate
DSRPC is looking for a part time volunteer member for the security gate.
Per our BYLAWS the member must be in good standing & have a current RSO certification.
Contact Terry Slotterbeck at 702-672-1830 to schedule an appointment.
Have You Recently Changed Your Address or Phone Number?
Members who have changed their address or phone number
please mail your name, new address, city ,state, zip &
phone number to member services.
You can find Member Services contact info HERE.
We now have a “Suggestion Box” in the security office. The E-Board would like
to hear your idea’s, suggestion & opinions. The suggestions will be reviewed
at every general meeting.
Submit a Suggestion using our online “Suggestion Box” by clicking HERE
or clicking on Suggestion Box under Contact Us in the top menu.
The Next E-Board Meeting Will Be On August 19th At 6:30pm At The Club House
If you have any issues you would like to discuss with the E-Board please contact
Terry Slotterbeck (secretary) at 702-672-1830 so you can be put on the agenda.
You may also do the same for the upcoming General Meeting.
DSRPC Ball Caps & Patches For Sale
These Ball Caps and Patches feature our new logo!
Ball Caps $16.00 each • Patches $8.00 each
Please contact Terry Slotterbeck at 702-672-1830 to make arrangements.
Please have the correct currency.
Target Frames & Stands for Rent or Purchase
Target Frames: $10.00 • Stands: $5.00